JetRecruiter Terms of Service
1. Program description: When opted-in, you will receive text messages (SMS/MMS) to your mobile number. These kinds of messages may include a response to an inquiry, real-time texts to ask and answer questions about our services and pricing, and appointment confirmations.
2. Program frequency: Messages related to upcoming appointments will be delivered on a daily and weekly basis, depending on the length of time between scheduling and your appointment date. Expect one per week until the day of the appointment, when you’ll receive an additional message. Feel free to Opt Out at any point or contact your scheduler for more options.
3. Opt out: You can opt-out of this service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the phone number. After you text “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS reply to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time or text “START,” and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
4. Help: If you are experiencing any issues, you can reply with the keyword HELP. Or, you can get help directly from us at https://www.jetrecruiterhq.com/contact-us/.
5. Interruption: Carriers, such as AT&T, are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
6. Costs: Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, please contact your wireless provider.